Tuesday 26 June 2012

Yesterday i dream..............

i.........ddream.....my enemy......call 7 pairs of people go to my home sleep 1 day because tomorro has metting, but my home only got 3 bed room only. So how, but i m a good person, i keep quite, let my enemy settle....lastly my enemy herself sent them to the nearest motel........belong to her own enemy......(not choice) only 1 motel in that town............my enemy need to face her own enemy face..........both of them (the owner don't want rent to her.....but her see all the 7 pairs of people, her keep smile the please.....and please call and call her enemy rent to them.....will triple pay.......i dream her face like "ham chee pang".........so laugh until awake....and the pillow also wet........so i u dream your enemy bully by other people.........u will so happy......because the dream help u to punish them....

No comments:

Post a Comment